Coal Tar Roof Program Explanation
Durapax offers several warranty programs. Whether your interests are in a materials warranty or total systems coverage from 5 to 20 years, Durapax offers a variety
of programs to fit your needs and your budget. For specific information on individual plan coverage, call Durapax at 610-579-9075.
Coal Tar Roof Warranty Programs.
How to qualify for coverage
To qualify for a roof system warranty, certain prerequisites must be met:
- The system specification must qualify to receive the desired warranty
- Durapax must receive a warranty application prior to the project starting
- The roofing applicator must be a Durapax "Authorized Contractor"
- The contractor must comply with all Durapax installation and warranty requirements
How to apply for a warranty
- A roof system warranty can only be applied for by the Durapax Authorized Contractor doing the work
- A warranty application can be registered on the phone by calling
610-579-9075 (Technical Services)
- The application must be applied for prior to the project starting
How to report a roof leak
To report a roof leak, fax a letter indicating when and where the leak occurred, along with a copy of the warranty to 610-323-0115. If your report is received prior to 1:00PM
EST it will, in most cases, be turned over to a repair contractor the same day. Durapax will do its best to have the contractor contact the building owner, in a timely manner,
to arrange to investigate and/or repair the reported leak. Questions pertaining to roof leaks should be directed to the
Durapax roof warranty department at 610-579-9075.